Jeff Rowland, 1964 | Romantic painter of Rain | VideoArt

Jeff Rowland🎨's ideas and inspirations: 'I have always been fascinated in two areas of art; the implicit meaning and the inspiration. I was inspired to paint a rain soaked street through films I saw at the cinema.I am always inspired to experience what I am about to paint. I remember Billy Connolly saying that he hated songs about Scotland that were written by men in London: men who had never even seen the Highlands. In other words, if you are going to do something creative, get to the very heart of it first'. ... Read more .. »
http://dlvr.it/Rgq9YQ

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Vladimir Davidenko, 1966 | Genre / Landscape painter

Alessandro Granata | Genre painter

Suzanne Valadon (1865-1938) | Post-Impressionist painter